Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Hobbies

So, if you've seen my daughter, you probably know that she is always wearing a bow. I love bows in her hair! The bigger the better! I love to make these bows. I started making them a few months back, becuase I could never find what I was looking for, and now she has a million! I have so much fun coming up with new ideas and seeing how cute they look on Isabelle. She is an excellent model! Anyway, I pretty much make her a new bow for every new outfit she gets. I'm a little obsessed I guess. I also like making tutus for her to wear. They're so big and fluffy and I love all things girly. These tutus are so cute for pictures and dress-up. I just love making girl stuff! It's a good thing I have a daughter because a little boy would look pretty silly wearing my creations!

Here are some of the bows I've made. There are tons mores since this picture was taken. I have to say, Isabelle makes them look a lot cuter!

Twirly Tutus- I love them with a flower clipped on them.

Here's one of the tutus on Isabelle. SO sweet!

7 comments:

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Wow! I'm totally impressed. That is awesome that you can make those bows and tutus, so much fun. All of them are so cute!!

Steph said...

I love them all Maggie! I've been trying to find different ways to make bows and stuff too, did you buy a book or do you just kind of make them up? So cute!

Michelle said...

How cute! I love the bows and tutus! Do you sell them? If not, you should!

Christina said...

Very cute! You should sell them. I've seen them being sold at boutiques and craft shows, and I'll bet you could sell them on the internet.

Rachael said...

Wow! I knew you said you made a lot! I haven't even seen half of those! I can't wait for you to show me how to make them!

The Parks' said...

So cute! I love your blog. You have the cutest family ever.

Anonymous said...

Totally cute! Great hobbies.... She looks adorable in the tutu, I Hope my next baby is a girl so I can doll her up :) Here is my E-mail maczil07@yahoo.com I need yours so I can add you thanks.