Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Baby Girl!

Isabelle is 2 tomorrow (the 29th)! I can't believe how fast time has gone. I can hardly remember a time without her. She is the love of our lives. She makes us laugh every day! She keeps us on our toes. Isabelle has been such a blessing in our lives.

When I was pregnant with Isabelle, I was positive she was a boy. James was sure she was a girl. We chose not to find out what we were having, so I was absolutely shocked and thrilled when she was born! I would have been happy with a boy, of course, but my little princess was what I always hoped for.

The past two years have been so much fun. It's so exciting to see Isabelle learning new things each day. I'm grateful for her sweet smile, her giggle, her pats on the back and strokes on the face, her cute little voice, and for her ability to make all of those around her smile. I wish I could pause time and keep her at this age for a while longer. She truly makes us so happy!

Happy birthday Belly Boo! We love you!

Above is a slideshow of how Isabelle has grown. There were about a million pictures to choose from, but here's a few.

2 comments:

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Happy Birthday to Isabelle!! I but she will have a fun special day. That is so exciting that she is two now. It really is amazing how fast kids grow up.

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday cute girl! I love all the pictures!!! Isabelle is soooo cute!