Sunday, February 8, 2009

Circus, Circus!

So, as usual, I'm a little behind. I was going to post our circus pictures last week and be so on top of things, but we had some computer problems.

Anyway, last Saturday night we went to the circus with James' sister Bethany, her husband Dustin, and their nephew Colby. It was a lot of fun! Maybe not worth the $16 per person it cost us to get in, but Isabelle had a great time. She was so excited to see the elephants. Her uncle and daddy spoiled her with toys and treats. It was a really fun night! Thanks for inviting us Bethany and Dustin!

Not a very long post! I don't have much time right now. So here are the pictures from the circus and a few other cute pictures of my girl!

So excited to see the elephants!

Fun family times!

Daddy and Belly Boo

Dustin, Colby, and Bethany

Isabelle playing with her cute friends Rachel and Josh.

Eating dinner on the counter. Less cleanup for Mom!

I love this face!

She loves her baby!

...And her stroller.

She takes them everywhere!

6 comments:

wallis said...

So sorry we're not in St. George/were in St. George. After Disneyland!! Cute pics! You are getting GOOD with your new camera. Love them!

Anonymous said...

so cute! you took some really cute pictures.

Michelle said...

Isabelle is sooo cute! Her hair and clothes are always so adorable! We were at the circus too! We saw James, did he tell you?

Mitzi said...

Oh man, the only part missing from the Wallis/Tracy hangout pic is us! Just kiddin, but we really should start doing dinners again like we used to. I looked forward to them!

Rachael said...

Cute pictures! I like the black and white backdrop the best! Emma wants to know if we can go to the circus with you next time!

Sale and Jaimee said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! I'm going to add you to my friends if thats ok. I just think you have the cutest family ever. You guys are quite a good lookin fam. Halia totally covets all of Isabelle's hair bows and clothes. :) he he! She always looks so darling.