Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Garage Sale for Nick!



I'm sure many of you already know so much about what has been going on with my brother Nick. This weekend, my family and extended family are holding a charitable garage sale for him. You can imagine the medical bills that come from a liver transplant, along with the 51 days he has spent in the hospital this year, and the chemotherapy he is currently receiving every two weeks. I hope you will come if you're able, and please pass this message on to anyone you can. We will have a lot of awesome stuff there! We have a huge extended family who are all participating. We know that any money we can bring in will truly help Nick and his family!

I will also be posting soon about another charitable event being held for Nick and another lady who also has cancer. It will be a 5K run/2 mile walk, and a pancake breakfast with an auction, being held on September 12th. I will give more details within a few days.

Thank you all for the support you've shown to our family during this time! It is more appreciated than you can imagine!

Hope to see you there!

0 comments: