Friday, January 29, 2010

Ruby's Newborn Pictures

My cute, talented friend Mitzi took Ruby's newborn pictures for us when Ruby was two weeks old. I absolutely love them! She did such a fabulous job! These are invaluable, and I will cherish them forever. She just perfectly captured some of my favorite things about my sweet baby. I love our family picture too, as well as the cute, cute pictures she got of Isabelle. I am so thrilled with all of them! Thanks Mitzi! You're incredible!

mitzitorgersenphotography.com

I had to post A LOT of pictures because I couldn't choose! I love them all!
















4 comments:

Michelle said...

Sooo precious!

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

I love love love them. I can understand why you had a hard time choosing. All of the pictures are so darling. Mitzi did a really good job! Such a cute family.

Anonymous said...

Darling pictures!

Rachael said...

I love the one of Ruby crying! I never see her that way! I also really liked the one of Ruby on your chest. very sweet!