Thursday, July 15, 2010

Four Generations


I am so grateful for all of these ladies! I'm so glad I have my wonderful Grandma Wilson. She's such a neat woman and I've learned so much from her. It's always so much fun to visit with her, and lucky for her, she is Isabelle's very best friend this week. My mom is my best friend (she and James both, of course)! She does so much for me and my little family. She is always willing to help me with anything and always makes me feel happy. There isn't a day that I don't see her or at least talk to her a couple of times. She is the most selfless person I know. And my girls- I hope everyone knows how much I love them! They are my greatest blessings. It's so nice to have these beautiful women and little ones in my life, and I am surrounded by many others!

3 comments:

Lisette said...

What a treasured picture! We missed you guys last night! I hope I have your email right....and we'll hope to see you soon!

Michelle said...

What a cute picture! Your Mom and Grandma sound like wonderful people and you and your girls are so dang cute!

Rachael said...

Such a great idea to do a generation picture. Can you convince Nick to do one? :) Cute pics of Isabelle, too.