Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Life...

I love my life. I feel so blessed each day! I have a wonderful husband and three beautiful, healthy children. And that's all that matters. I am so grateful for those little moments during each day that make me so happy. It's the little things the kids say or do that make my life so great. I love to hear "I lub you Mommy" from Ruby. I love to hear the girls tell each other they love each other. I love when Gavi gives me a full body smile. I love a quick kiss and hug from Isabelle. I love their little voices and giggles and I wish I could freeze time and keep those moments! Of course we have plenty of rough moments each day, but I wouldn't trade this for anything!

Here are some pictures of the little moments that make me smile.

What a nice daddy to let the girls paint his toenails!

First Lagoon trip of the year. Love her face here!

Perfection. I love how it looks like his hands are in his pockets!

Mother's Day- all I wanted was this picture! I love my babies.

Ready for our walk to the gas station for an icy ice.

I asked Isabelle to watch Gavin while I brought sleeping Ruby in from the car, and when I came downstairs, they were just hanging out watching some TV.

I love this picture! They look SO sweet.

Practicing his new trick. He's been rolling from tummy to back for over a month now, and can go the other way now too.

Pretty girl!

She loves the monkey bars.

Playing at the park

I LOVE this sweet boy!

Ruby loves to push her babies up and down the sidewalk.

Driving her 4 wheeler

He just never stops smiling! Such a happy 'lil guy.

 
Love my boys!































0 comments: