Friday, August 31, 2012

Half a Year...

has flown right by. How can my baby be six months already? I love to watch my kids grow, but really wish I could keep them all little. I love my Gavi and I truly believe he may be the best baby ever. I can't even explain just how much I love this little guy. He is perfection. I'm snuggling him right now, kissing his cheeks, and I wish I could just freeze moments like this.

We have one sweet, chunky little guy! He's delicious. At his six month appointment this he weighed 21 lbs 14.5 oz- still off the charts. He is 28.5 inches- 90th percentile. And his head is off the charts too. All over super healthy and yummy.

Gav sits up like a champ now and tries to scoot when he's on his tummy. Doc says he'll probably start crawling in the next little while, which I'm not super thrilled about. Just stay little!

Gavin is the such an easy-going baby. He just doesn't fuss or cry much. He loves to just sit and watch his sissies play. He lets Isabelle and his cousins haul him around everywhere. As long as he has someone to watch or a toy to play with, he is a happy camper.

We love you Gavin!











0 comments: