Thursday, March 26, 2009

Can It Be Spring, Please?


I am so ready for spring! I'm done with the snow! I think that little taste of the good life (warm weather) last week made it that much harder to see the snow again. I often wonder why I live in Utah. I am not fond of the cold at all. If our families would pick up and move with us, I'd do it! I really do love it here...I just always say this after it snows.

Isabelle was so excited to play outside on her swingset last week. She bawled when we had to come inside! This summer will be so much fun! Warmer weather brings more chores- yardwork, but I love working in my flower gardens, and I think life just seems easier during the summer months. In the winter at 8 o'clock, you think it's time for bed. In the summer, we head out for ice cream or a walk. I love it! I am just so excited.

Isabelle has such big plans for summer because everything she wants to do, we tell her we'll do it when it's warm- eat breakfast on the deck, play in her little playhouse, go to the zoo, ride the Front Runner, go on bike rides, go to Lagoon. Luckily, we leave for Hawaii next week and I figure that by the time we get back, spring will have sprung!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't wait for the warm weather either! That's awesome that you're going to Hawaii! How fun! I'm jealous. Disneyland last month, and now Hawaii!? :)

Rachael said...

Cute sunglasses! I can't wait for spring, either. I love the smell of flowers and grass (even though I hate the yard work!) ha ha