Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall Festivities

Here are just a few pictures of some of the fun fall things we've done. We spent a crisp autumn day at the pumpkin patch and a perfect day at Frightmares. We've certainly enjoyed our Lagoon season passes this year, and definitely plan on getting them again next year. Isabelle has enjoyed every minute we've spent there!

Someday soon I will post about our awesome trip to New York, but this is all I have for now!

I love this face!

Pickin' pumpkins with Daddy

Frightmares! These are all of the grandkids on my side. They were trying to pull scary faces. I took probably ten pictures of them all and didn't get one where they were all looking. What can you do with 7 kids under 8?
Brayden, Jill, Ike, Emma, Brielle, Isabelle, Gracie



My little bumblebee

Posing as pirates

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute pictures :)! Lagoon sounds like fun.

Mitzi said...

Maggie, I seriously have been a crappy friend and you are too nice! We need to start making time to do the things we used to. I can't believe your little baby is almost here already. Why don't we just do lunch or something now that I don't work in the day? Shall we?

Rachael said...

Oh, great pictures! I haven't looked at mine yet, but I'm sure I didn't get any with everyone looking! But at least they were having fun making scary faces! It was a perfect Lagoon day!