Saturday, May 22, 2010

I Heart James

Today is our seven year anniversary! I can't believe how quickly time flies. It makes me feel so old to have been married that long! I was nineteen and James was twenty-one when we got married, and I always say I'm glad we got married so young so we could have more time to be together! I'm SO happy to be married to my best friend. James makes me a better person. He makes me laugh every day. He is such a good daddy. He's hot, and sweet, and fun, and outgoing, and such a hard worker. We are so compatible. I love him so much and am so blessed to have him as my husband. I love you Jamesy! Here's to seventy more years of bliss! Loved you then, love you still; always have and always will...

We're going on a little getaway with the girls for the weekend today! James is surprising us and we don't know where we're going, but Isabelle and I are super excited!

2 comments:

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Happy 7th Anniversary!! That is so fun! I hope you have great time on your weekend get away. We should all get together in the next little while.

Hooker Family said...

Congratulations! Time flies when you're having fun! Have a good time this weekend.