Sunday, May 30, 2010

Our May

This might be kind of a long post, but it's mostly pictures. We've had a fun month of May, in spite of the never-endng winter weather!

I guess I'll start with our little mini vacation we took last week. We went to the Homestead in Midway and had so much fun! We saw Shrek 4, swam, shopped, and Isabelle got to ride a horse- such an exciting event for her! Isabelle is obsessed with horses. She is always either playing with horses or being a horse, to the point that it often drives us crazy. It was, however, the highlight of the weekend to ride the horse named Cali. Isabelle called the weekend "Ruby's trip," and only thought we were on the trip when we were at the resort. Ruby had her first swimming experience. She was a little nervous the first time we swam, but the next time she loved it! The other morning Isabelle was sad and I asked her what was wrong and she told me, "when Daddy gets home from work, I want to go back on Ruby's trip."

Here are some fun pictures from "Ruby's trip."




Every year we like to make a trip down to Temple Square to see the tulips. I love the beautiful colors and we got such cute pictures of the girls and their cousins. This will definitely be picture overload!



We celebrated the one year anniversary of my brother's liver transplant with a big party/ BBQ! We are so happy Nick is doing so well. He has been so blessed and we are thankful every day that he is here with us!

James and I thought we were pretty clever with the cake.


Here are a few of my other favorite pictures.

Good times and great memories!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Cute pictures. I need to get down to SL, those tulips are beautiful. What kind of camera do you have? Your pictures turn out great!

Rachael said...

I think that's so funny that Isabelle calls it "Ruby's trip!" I'm glad she got to ride a horse, too! Thanks for taking pictures at the BBQ--I never remember to bring my camera!

Michelle said...

So many cute pictures!! What a cute cute family you have! Your little girls are so adorable! Yay for your brothers one year liver transplant anniversary! :)

Erin said...

I love your pictures!!!! You always have way cute ones. Let's hang out soon!