Thursday, November 24, 2011

I am thankful...


*For my two sweet, beautiful, funny daughters who make me smile every day. And I'm thankful I have the chance to stay home with them.
*For my gorgeous, hard-working husband. I love laughing with him and watching him with our girls.
*For the sweet angel kicking around inside of me.
*For my parents. They are supportive and help us all of the time. They are always there to lend a hand and will do anything for us.
*For good family and friends all around us.
 *For the gospel. I can't imagine living without it. It brings me joy and is the only way I can make it through difficult times.
*For good health. And for modern medical care. It amazes me.
*To live in America. I am so thankful for our freedoms, and for those who fight to protect our freedoms. And I'm thankful for their families who allow them to do so.
*For modern conveniences. I do love my car, my cell phone, running water, a microwave. I wouldn't have made a good pioneer.
*For my home. It's warm and cozy and a safe haven for my family.
*Just to be alive and to get to enjoy each day with my family. I'm thankful for the little moments that make life so special. I truly love my life!

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: