Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tooth Fairy Visits

My baby girl is growing up way too fast! I keep telling her to stay little, but she tells me you have to turn different numbers. I think she's way too young to be losing teeth though.

A couple weeks ago she came to me crying that her teeth were hurting her when she was eating an apple. Turned out her two front bottom teeth were loose- so loose that one came out the next night. James pulled it and it only hurt her for a second she said. The tooth fairy brought her $1.50 and let her keep her tooth since we wrote a note asking if she could. A week later the second tooth came out. Isabelle pulled it herself while we were driving on the freeway. She was so excited that night that she could hardly sleep. In fact I'm surprised the tooth fairy even had time to come before Isabelle came in our room to get James to show him her dollar.

She looks super cute with her missing teeth! I've been a little sentimental about it because they were the first two little teeth she got, and one of my favorite pictures of her is framed in her bedroom wher she just has those two cute teeth. It's been fun watching her get so excited about it!

Ready for the tooth fairy!

Showing off her missing tooth

And then they were both gone...

2 comments:

Hooker Family said...

What a lucky girl :) Kobe is dying to lose his teeth so the tooth fairy will come visit. I keep telling him it will be a couple years, but maybe not!

amee knudsen said...

She is a cutie