Thursday, January 19, 2012

One Month

It's hard to believe that our baby is due one month from today! It's crazy! I am having so many mixed emotions right now- I'm basically losing it. I feel excited, but scared. I feel anxious. I feel lots of guilt- over everything. I am tired of being pregnant, yet I wish I still had longer. I hurt. I have sciatica so bad that there are times I literally can't walk. I love feeling my little one kicking around inside, but I also can't wait to hold the baby in my arms.

I have so much gratitude for all of those who have been helping me so much lately, especially for my parents. They have both helped a lot with my kids and my mom has spent a lot of time helping me with all of the deep cleaning. I have been in a serious nesting phase this past week freaking out about my house and preparing. I have organized every closet and drawer in the house. This might be the cause for the exhaustion I am also feeling!

The girls seem excited for the baby to come. I know Isabelle is, because she tells me every day. She always hugs the baby. Ruby puts her face right on my stomach and wiggles her head and says, "I lub you baby!" I'm so worried about how she'll feel when the baby actually gets here. She's been the center of attention in the family for so long and I hate to see her feelings be hurt.

I have no intuition/inclination as to what the baby is. I'm not really guessing because I've been wrong both times before! Isabelle had a dream last night that it was a boy, and I dreamt it was a girl, so no one is on the same page. I truly don't care either way.

So much to do over the next few weeks! Both of my girls were early, but I don't anticipate that this time for some reason. We haven't talked about induction with the doctor yet, so I guess we'll just wait and see. For now I'll be busy enjoying my girls and hubby, and these last weeks as our family of four!

And just because I'm not a fan of posts without pictures, here's a pic of my princesses. Oh, how I love them!

1 comments:

Morgans said...

How exciting! I felt the same way when I went to deliver #3. Very mixed feelings and emotions. You are James are wonderful parents. I wish you a happy and healthy baby (boy or girl). Best of luck!