Friday, February 15, 2013

On to October

Look at me go! October recap. My birthday! Also not my most exciting (29), but I don't mind. A wonderfully warm Halloween- the kiddos didn't even need jackets! Isabelle went to lots of Halloween events and wore a different costume to each one. Ruby basically wears a costume every day of the year if she can. Fun times!

A picture with the kidlets for my birthday.

Lots of help blowing out my candles.

Just love the sweet and funny faces on this boy.


Ruby playing "book fair"

Time to pick our pumpkins!



Pumpkin Walk

Isabelle was a rockstar for this event- or maybe a teenager. Who is this sixteen year old? We are in trouble!
Kissing Grandma in the sunset
Halloween! A cheerleader..
Princess Belle (not the original costume plan)..
And a freaking cute pirate!
Ruby- she is just in her own world!
Oh, I do love those fat legs and arm rolls!
Isn't he cute?

She spends all day on Sunday in her church dress. Even now that we have 9 o'clock church. She "just wants to leave it on to show Grandma and Papa."
 And that's October in a nutshell!



1 comments:

The Hunts said...

Ok I just love your cute kids!!! Cutest ever. And Isabelle is such a little model...you better watch out! Halloween looks like so much fun at your house, I love the costumes!