Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bethany & Dustin's Wedding

On August 16th, my sister-in-law, Bethany, got married! The wedding was held at the Eccles Art Center in Ogden. It was such a pretty wedding. Bethany looked so beautiful! They were both just glowing and looked so happy. They are such a cute couple and we wish them a beautiful life!

Here are some pictures my father-in-law took.

What a cute couple! Isn't she so pretty?

I love this picture of my two favorite people!

Making it official!

Me and my girl!

So cute!

My princess!

Daddy's Angel!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I love Isabelle's dress! Very fancy!

Christina said...

Hi Maggie! This is Bethany - I'm just playing around in my mom's blog... I love these pics! I have more if ya want some and I have the most adorable picture of me and Isabelle. She is kissing my cheek and the photographer said it's one of her faves. I'll get it to you soon. :0) Thanks for all your help. It was a perfect day!