Tuesday, September 9, 2008

So Enchanting!


So, what have we been up to lately? Just watching Enchanted! Over and over and over again! Isabelle is obsessed with this movie! She would watch it all day if she could. It's so strange, because until just recently, she wouldn't even watch any TV or movies, except Sesame Street every now and then. Now all she wants to do is watch Enchanted and nothing else! She says, "I want AaAaAaAaAa!" As you might be able to tell, this is part of one of the songs from the movie. She sings and dances along throughout the entire movie. In fact, she is now dreaming about the movie! This morning when she was sleeping, she burst into her favorite song and then said, "oh dear!" just like Giselle says it! The problem with all of this is that we are getting pretty tired of Enchanted. Well, at least James is. I can watch this movie over and over just like Isabelle because I think it's great! The thing is, as soon as we get in the car, we have to turn on the Enchanted soundtrack and listen to it everywhere we go. We just can't escape it! If it's not on, Isabelle flips out. Anyway, I know every word to every song, and every word of the entire movie. If you ever have any questions about this movie, I am an expert. Isabelle saves her best twirls for dancing to the Enchanted songs and there is nothing cuter than her dancing. Actually, for months now, all I've had to do to get her to show off her dance moves for people is start singing the first line of "How Does She Know?" That song can easily get you in a good mood! As for James, I know he secretly loves watching and listening to this stuff over and over. How do I know? He won't quit singing the songs either!

1 comments:

Mitzi said...

That is so funny! I personally have never seen it so maybe I'll have to watch it with her. I was so sad we couldn't come over the other night, so we have to get together soon!