Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!



Last week was James' 27th birthday! It was a really fun day! He finally got the Ipod he's been begging for, so he was very happy!

I just want him to know what a wonderful husband and dad he is. He is such a hard worker. He never complains about anything. He loves being with Isabelle and me. He is a very strong person and always makes life so much fun. We love being with him! He makes me a better person and he is always trying to make my life easier. He is very selfless. He has so many strengths and talents that he brings to our marriage and I am thankful for him every day. Most of all, he makes me laugh! I love him so much! Happy Birthday my Big Sexy Man! You are the best!




2 comments:

Christina said...

Hey! I recognize that first picture. Can you believe the brown couch, brown lamp and brown carpet? James (or Jamie as he was called back then!) almost gets lost in all the brown! He was a very sweet little boy and always had a smile for everyone. He is and always has been special and I am glad he found someone special to marry :o)

Rachael said...

Thanks for inviting us to the party and for going with us to the state fair. We had a lot of fun! I love your new family picture, too!