Thursday, May 28, 2009

Exciting News!

We are so excited to announce that we are having a baby! Isabelle is going to be a big sister! Baby Tracy is due December 15th. We just can't get away from the December birthdays.

This news came as quite a surprise to us, but we are completely thrilled. I thought I had just been sick for over a month because I was so worried about my brother. Turns out there were multiple reasons for my feeling so gross for so long! I am eleven weeks along, so I'm hoping that I'll start feeling better soon.

We aren't finding out what we're having, just like we did with Isabelle. It was so much fun being surprised when she was born! This really bothers a lot of people, even strangers, which I think is part of the reason we do it!

When we told Isabelle there was a baby in Mommy's tummy, she just looked at me and said "ohhhhhh!" We asked her if it would be a brother or a sister, and she said sister, so we'll just have to wait and see. We don't care either way, of course. James would be thrilled with all girls. We're just happy everything is going well with the baby, and we are so excited!

11 comments:

Mitzi said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys! A new little one will be so fun to have around. I can't wait and hopefully you start feeling a little better soon! Congrats!

Steph said...

Aww that's so exciting!! Isabelle will be the best big sister!! Can't wait to hear all the updates!

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

That is such exciting news!! We are really happy for you. It is a good gap between the kids as well. I but Isabelle will be a great big sister!! If you need anything, let me know and get feeling better soon. =)

Carrie said...

Congrats!! I don't know why, but I had a feeling a new little was going to be on the way for you guys, I was right!! Yeah!! That's awesome that you guys are waiting to see what it is till the birth. Oh, my I could not do it! My curiosity would get the best of me! Get feeling better soon! :)

Carrie said...

my typing sucks, that was supposed to say " a new little ONE" left out the word one ;)

Anonymous said...

that is fantastic news congrats! start feeling better soon;)

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so excited to be an Aunt again! I'm excited for you guys too! I can't wait to see how great Isabelle is as a big sister. :) Now if we could just get on the bandwagon... They do need some more cousins on this side, don't you think? :)

Michelle said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! Our babies will only be a few months apart, how fun! That's cool that you're waiting to find out what it is. I don't think I could ever do but it would be such an awesome surprise!

wallis said...

Con-gratulations!! We ar thrilled!

Sale and Jaimee said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you! I'm so happy Nick is doing better. I know all of us have been thinking about your family during this time. And I must always say how Stinkin cute Isabelle is!

Lisette said...

CONGRATS! That's so wonderful! Having two is such a blessing! And, I guess you're lucky that you're almost over the sick hump! Good luck with this baby!