Friday, September 25, 2009

Park City


Last weekend we went up to Park City for the day. It's been a tradition in my family for as long as I can remember to do this during September when the leaves are changing. It's always been an event I've looked forward to. We had a fun-filled day with my parents shopping at the outlets and going to the Alpine Slide. Isabelle had a blast! She loved the slide! It's always just so fun to spend time in Park City because it's such a pretty place.

Ready to go up the mountain

Isabelle was so excited!

James said she yelled "Weeeee!" the entire time down the mountain!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

We went there a couple months ago and had lots of fun! Looks like you guys had a good time too :)!

Sale and Jaimee said...

How fun! I have always wanted to try that slide. We will have to try it before it gets too cold.